Journal of Advanced Research in Applied Physics and Applications (JoARAPA)
Journal of Advanced Research in Applied Chemistry & Chemical Engineering is a Journal from bouquet of Advance Research Publications which dedicated to the latest advancement of Applied Chemistry & Chemical Engineering domain and publishes high quality theoretical and applied research from scientific research to application development. JoARACCE emphasizes on efficient and effective Applied Chemistry & Chemical Engineering, and provides a central forum for a deeper understanding in the discipline by encouraging the quantitative comparison and performance evaluation of the emerging components of these domains.
JoARACCE is a peer review open access journal with a goal to provide a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of Applied Chemistry & Chemical Engineering.
JoARACCE also emphasizes all prospective & applications of Alternative Energy, Environment and Ecology and promulgates both the original research papers and industrial experience-analysis studies and reports with a view to provide scholarly research in original research papers and real time innovations, development and advancement in different disciplines of Applied Chemistry & Chemical Engineering in industries.
The scope of the journal covers Research Articles, Review Articles, Methodology Articles, Short Communications, Case Study/ Case Reports, Research Reports, Monographs, Special Issues, Editorials research articles, Reviews, short communications and scientific commentaries in all the areas of Applied Chemistry & Chemical Engineering. Multidisciplinary types of articles are also encouraged in this journal which brings together articles from multiple technical backgrounds. All articles published in JoARACCE are peer-reviewed. The decision of the Editor-in-Chief to publish a paper in concurrence with sections editors and reviewer’s opinion is considered final.
The journal publishes original papers including but not limited to the following fields:
Focus & Scope:
1- Applied Chemical Engineering:
- Applied Chemical Engineering
- Analytical and Environmental chemistry
- Natural products, Biological and Medicinal chemistry
- Bio-organic and Bio-inorganic chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Inorganic and Co-ordination chemistry
- Organometallic chemistry and Surface chemistry
- Nanotechnology and Nano-toxicology
- Theoretical and Computational Chemistry
- Marine Biochemicals
- Mathematical modelling in chemical engineering
- Biochemical Engineering
- Biophysical Chemistry
- Chemical Engineering educational challenges and development
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Green Polymers from Renewable Resources
- Green Solvents: Synthesis, Characterization and Applications
- Non-conventional Energetic Technologies in Chemical Processes
- Catalytic and Multiphase Reactors
- Catalysts Synthesis and Characterization
- Nano-structured Materials, Catalysts
- Bioenvironmental Engineering
- Bio-drug discovery
- Biodiversity conservation
- Marine Biochemicals
- Systems biotechnology
- Capture, Storage and Use of CO2
- Polymerization Reactors
- Electro-, Photo- and Sono-Chemical Reactors
- Intelligent Materials
- Intelligent Polymers
- Distillation, absorption and extraction
- Sustainable & Clean Technologies
2- Process Technology:
- Process Technology
- New Catalytic Processes
- Synthesis and Design of Processes
- Sustainable Processes and Products
- Innovation and Separation Processes
- Hybrid and Membrane Processes
- Bioreactors and Bioprocesses
- Modeling of bioprocesses
- Multiscale modelling
- Emission Control
- New Biosynthetic Strategies
- Energy and Nuclear Sciences
- Coatings and Surface Treatments
- Environmental Engineering & Management
- High Pressure and Supercritical Processes
- Kinetics of Complex, Multiphase and Hybrid Processes
- Simulation, Optimization, Planning and Control of Processes
- Advanced Materials Processing
- Product Engineering and Development
- Phase Equilibrium and Phase Transport
- Energy Integration and Optimization
- Simulation and Separation Equipment Design
- Structured Systems, Meso and Micro Reactors
- Macromolecular Science and Engineering
- Efficiency and New Energy Carriers
JoARACCE are also interested in:
1) Short Reports – 2-5 page papers where an author can either present an idea with theoretical background but has not yet completed the research needed for a complete paper or preliminary data;
2) Book Reviews – Comments and critiques.
By focusing on the different research societies, JoARACCE mainly targets researchers, scientists and engineers relevant to Applied Chemistry & Chemical Engineering by communicating relevant and updated research papers that will assist them not only to learn from industrial but also help them to use various techniques to make new developments and innovations in these domains.
Journal of Advance Research in Applied Mathematics and Statistics (JoARAMS)
Information Collection, organization and dissemination is a core element of the
library profession, all products and services are based on these core elements. A
professional, who owns responsibility SCOPE OF THE JOURNALand specializes in acquiring, organizing,
marketing, and disseminating the information are infopreneurs. Being a professional association, RTLA is responsible for providing a platform for infopreneurs to disseminate their created and acquired knowledge among their peers in the form of research work, articles, case studies, etc.
About the Journal Page
Infopreneurs : Library Professionals Journal of RTLA is a peer-reviewed biannual journal published by Rajasthan Technical Library Association (RTLA) in collaboration with Advanced Research Publications. The peer-reviewed process is double-blind.
This journal publishes research related to ideas, innovation, and solutions to various issues and challenges in information collection, organization, and dissemination in the library and information science field.
Editor-in-Chief and the editorial team may take the final decision regarding advertisements or sponsored content in supplements.
The names and email addresses entered in the journal site will only be used for
the exclusive purpose and will not be made available for any other purpose or to
any other party.